Church History

Trinity Lutheran Church originated from two separate congregations in the area: Ringsaker Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized by fifteen families on September 27,1875, and Pelican Valley Lutheran Church was formed with only five families in 1880. Both congregations eventually became members of the Norwegian Lutheran Synod. On August 18, 1948 these two churches merged and were incorporated as Trinity Lutheran Church. Both Churches closed and held services as one in the high school auditorium from 1950-1954. September 26,1954 was the dedication fo the church now known as Trinity Lutheran Church.

 

 

Pelican Valley Lutheran Church                                                  Ringsaker Norwegian Lutheran Church

 

 

© 2017 Trinity Lutheran Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community